Submit your application for consideration against this exciting opportunity from Sanderson Recruitment |
Senior Data Analyst/Scientist -SQL, QlikSense, Google Analytics
- £ 450 - £ 500
- Central London
- Transactional SQL and QlikSense (or similar) skills to integrate and query data for report building within QlikSense
- High volume data analysis skills with the ability to identify patterns & relationships.
- Google Analytics, Data Studio and Adobe Analytics (or similar)
- Commitment to continual research and reading on the latest tactics, techniques, tools and methodologies around Website Analytics
- Presents information well in all formats – written, verbal and using Microsoft office tools (excel, powerpoint)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Proactive, effective and productive relationship building and management skills
- Experience with transactional SQL
- Ideally: Marketing, sales or business development & client Journey experience
- Experience in Web Analytics (Adobe/Google)
- Experience in online marketing
As data analyst you will be continuing to build out and embed our clients existing dashboards and databases relating to sales and customer interactions across the business. This is a Greenfield project to integrate marketing data into a single customer viewing platform. You will be required to document marketing and sales data in order to demonstrate ROI from existing marketing strategy in the business. Working with the digital team onsite and across the business marketers.
- Own the analysis of client email campaigns, social media and conduct/oversee analysis of marketing and sales activity over the last year. You will validate (or disprove) the successfulness of current client segregation metrics, insights & data tags.
- Lead Analyst on the Single Customer View using QlikSense to analyse, visualise and interpret data inputs from the CRM (Salesforce), email marketing, website, analytics (Adobe Suite) and webinar (ON24) platforms.
- Deliver and embed digital metrics across the global marketing team using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Data will be used to demonstrate the sequential client journey off the back of marketing campaigns, events, sales communication, through to client investment. You will have to use data to capture key successful activities of the marketing and sales team resulting in client conversion into a registered user or investment into a product.
- You will maintain and socialise three dashboards (Market Intelligence, Email Marketing Metrics and Lead Generation) and build other dashboards in QlikSense. You will also be expected to identify and share leads with the global sales team on a weekly basis.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Hannah.Jackson@sandersonplc.com