Submit your application for consideration against this exciting opportunity from Sanderson Recruitment |
Senior UX Designer - multiplatform, product, greenfield, digita
- £ 50000 - £ 65000 Benefits
- West Midlands
Senior UX Designer - multiplatform, product, greenfield, digital
Working within the product team, you will collaborate daily with the diverse set of specialists within the business to deliver digital products and services through multi-device experiences. The position requires an excellent understanding of customer experience alongside a strong interest in the latest design, UX and technology trends
You will produce wireframes, prototypes and UI mock-ups and participate in brainstorming, concept development sessions and internal creative critique
- You will be responsible for ongoing user expeirence design deliverables, including sitemaps, user journeys, scenarios, detailed task flows and wireframes
- High Level definition of process flows – defining user roles, goals and tasks.
- Conducting competitive analysis/heuristic reviews to feed into recommendations
- Delivering product specifications in various formats based on project need with a strong emphasis on responsive design
- Produce and maintain prototypes
- Provide input into, and be part of, user research activities
- Present your work to the team and Business Stakeholders, clearly articulating rationale behind design decisions
- Build productive internal/external working relationships
- Monitor and share knowledge on emerging technologies, trends within UX
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience in User exeperience Designer
- Be able to sketch and prototype on paper
- Ability to work closely with researchers to understand and interpret data, analytics and user research findings.
- Able to translate user needs into simple, clear user interfaces.
- interaction design would be a nice to have too.
- Knowledge and passion for, user centred design practices in ecommerce environments
- Substantial knowledge of WCAG accessibility standards and good accessibility practices.
- Strong communication skills; confident in explaining user-centred design decisions to stakeholders. Skilled at justifying design decisions with reference to evidence from user research.
- Ability to simplify complex information.
- Able to work at pace; at ease with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals.
- BSc, and/or MSc in Product Design, Industrial Design, UX Design, HCI or similar