Submit your application for consideration against this exciting opportunity from Sanderson Recruitment |
UX Researcher - Greenfield, Software Products
- £ 50000 - £ 60000
- West Midlands
As a UX Researcher you will be working within the product team for our client, inspiring a user centric experience. The key to this role will be understanding end users through research using a range of methods, informing the design process from the perspective of the customer.
You will be a UX advocate within the team and with stakeholders, supporting opportunities to build out beyond the digital customer experience, offering support on the wider understanding of user-centred design through exploratory processes. Seeking out rich insights and demonstrating innovation and proactive user research.
You will have an overarching understanding of appropriate methods, tools and techniques to apply including reviews, lab and remote usability testing and website surveys across the mobile site, apps and all digital platforms.
You will positively promote customer centric thinking and generate enthusiasm by running workshops on the needs of users.
- Conducting and analysing audience research through multiple mediums
- Compile actionable recommendations for design based on analysis of research
- Writing and presenting briefs on the requirements of designs to the product team, including communication with visual designers / developers / content strategists.
- Responsible for the planning, running and analysis of usability test sessions.
- Working with user testing software and techniques – writing scripts, analysing results, running usability test sessions and presenting recommendations.
- Lead workshops, presentations and walkthrough sessions as required to explore business requirements, promote shared understanding, stakeholder buy in and acceptance of work
- Documenting online journeys and supporting core marketing with plotting campaigns
- Helping to identify and implement process improvements with the internal team.
- Usability/requirements analysis
- Able to work in a lab and remote environments
- Extensive experience in conducting user research utilising both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Information architecture
- Experience with A/B testing and Google Analytics or similar analytics package
- Web metrics/traffic analysis
- Working knowledge of UX testing kit and software.
- Strong presentation skills
- Educated to degree/professional level, preferably HCI or psychology focused.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information on this opportunity please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org