Submit your application for consideration against this exciting opportunity from Sanderson Recruitment |
UX Designer - Junior - Digital - Sketch/Axure/Adobe XD
- £ 25000 - £ 30000
- South West
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Acting as a UX Designer across all digital deliverables. Supporting the UX Design Manager in defining and delivering strong UX processes, UI design solutions and user experience testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Assist the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Deliver best-in-class UX and visual design solutions to existing and future developments
- Evolve and improve front end design across all digital platforms, websites and apps
- Fulfil any other duties as required by the E-Commerce Manager or UX Design Manager
- Two or more years of UX design experience.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and an understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Experienced in applying/communicating motion and interactivity to your design ideas
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation Research and showcase knowledge in the industry‚Äôs latest trends and technologies