Submit your application for consideration against this exciting opportunity from Sanderson Recruitment |
Senior User Researcher
- £ 50000 - £ 55000
- South Wales
As a Senior User Researcher you will lead the delivery and all aspects of UX throughout the business and for our clients. Delivering award winning products to end clients is our end goal, creating impecable user experiences, user research and digital strategies. This is a great role for a creative individual, working with global businesses and SME's while maintaining a good work-life balance.
As a Senior User Researcher these are the skills you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of conducting quality usability testing using various methods.
- Experienced in commercial UX specific role with a focus on user research or UX consulting.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies as well as research, management processes and deisgning experiences/services in a client or agency environment.
- Exemplary communication skills
- A natual team player
- Passionate about the delivery of user centred experiences and motivate the people around you, using your experience as examples of quality work.
- An excellent problem solver with the drive to work toward a solution.
- Conducting in-depth usability testing and research to develop digital strategies.
- Lead UX delivery within a multi-functional team to enhance our clients digital presence.
- Enhance clients change and transformation programmes by running stand-alone UX projects.
- Deliver AI and interaction design in line with client requirements.
- Present ideas in a thoughtful way to engage client interest, this may be for a project or a pre-sale pitch.
- Managing client relationships enhancing long-term sustainable relationships.
If you are a Senior User Researcher looking for a new opportunity please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.