Submit your application for consideration against this exciting opportunity from Sanderson Recruitment |
Digital Product Owner - ecommerce, marketing
- £ 45000 - £ 50000
As Digital Product Owner you will work within an ecommerce/digital marketing team, tailoring the digital product vision across multiple brands. You will define and deliver the product roadmap and backlog alongside development and delivery teams as the key digital business lead.
The Product Owner will hold responsibility for documenting user stories, lead backlog refinement sessions to break down the stories and help answer questions as the stories progress through the design and development cycles.
- Attend Agile development meetings as the key digital business lead
- Optimise sites to deliver defined business outcomes and digital product strategy through collaboration with UX design, content and technology delivery teams
- Work with IT and finance times to create business cases for digital product developments and CRO
- Managing the commercial performance and customer experience of all digital channels including paid search, display and organic search across all products
- Creating the AB testing backlog and programme
- Using analytics, user research and feedback to drive actionable improvements across all websites
- Line manage one CRO executive to execute and evaluate AB tests and CRO acrivity.
- Managing key stakeholders to drive digital product strategy.
- Experience working with Agile delivery methodology, principles and tools
- Experience of A/B and MVT testing, CRO and content personalisation with tools (i.e. Google Analytics, A/B Tasty, Hotjar etc.)
- Commercial experience working with large B2B or B2C websites, working with multidisciplinary teams.
For more information on this role please get in touch with email@example.com