Submit your application for consideration against this exciting opportunity from Sanderson Recruitment |
- £ 35000 - £ 45000
An exciting role working on a high profile multi million pound project with an initial 2 year delivery schedule and then on-going management. You will work through the full project cycle from initial design, development and implementation through live running to the final completion.
You will work on a system that will be viewed and used by millions of people in collating significant quantities of population data.
The successful applicant will take on a development role supporting the senior developer, development lead and the technical architect. With this role this organisation are looking for an applicant with some commercial exposure to the relevant technologies, but with a willingness and aptitude to learn the necessary skills.
- Work on development tasks assigned based on the needs of projects/support work
- Working with the senior team members taking on responsibility for individual components
- Participate in definition of design and coding guidelines and standards.
- Participate in reviews of design and code artefacts.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot
- Experience of full stack production with UI frameworks such as React, AngularJS
- Experience Building and consuming RESTful web services (ideally using Spring Boot)
- Experience of Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, SonarQube)
- Experience of TDD (Junit)
- Experience with GIT
- Familiarity JDBC with JPA (PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle)
This is an exceptional opportunity to add to your current knowledge and experience in a high profile, high impact project.