Submit your application for consideration against this exciting opportunity from Sanderson Recruitment |
- £ 18000 - £ 28000
MI and BI Data Analyst
- Production of MI and Analysis - providing analytical support to management by collating, interpreting, analysing and reporting data and explaining trends
- Liaise with Team Leaders/Managers to produce relevant MI
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Develops processed analyses, designs and simulations.
- Production/automation of standard and bespoke reporting.
- Evaluation and productivity analysis.
- Bespoke modelling.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports to relevant business area.
- Auditing and testing of data where necessary.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Good analytical skills with the ability to gather relevant information and data
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Highly numerate and literate
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to engage with a number of key stakeholders
- A numerate degree
- Either a strong statistical element to the degree or industry experience of statistical modelling, machine learning or AI
Desirable but not essential:
- Alteryx experience
- Power BI experience
- SSRS experience
- Good experience with Excel (with VBA)
- Experience processing, manipulating and analysing complex data - (software such as SAS, MS SQL Server, SPSS, R or Angoss Knowledge Studio)
- Programming or script experience (SAS macros)