Submit your application for consideration against this exciting opportunity from Sanderson Recruitment |
Senior Digital Product Owner
- £ 55000 - £ 65000 Benefits & Pension
Senior Digital Product Owner
As a Senior Product/Digital Owner in our clients Product Team, you’ll be owning customer outcomes, prioritising and challenging whether we are building the right thing. You’ll also be responsible for key KPI’s and improving journeys and experience to create.
You’ll be joining a team of other Product Managers and Product Owners and as a senior in the team you’ll also be helping to coach and mentor others within the Product Team, giving guidance on approach and helping the rest of the team with projects and sharing the research and findings generated from within the Product and UX teams.
Day to day, you will be taking ownership of one or more of our delivery products, working with Product Managers, Head of UX, Chief Product Officer and a number of stakeholders from around the business to help define direction and vision. On the delivery side you will also be working with a scrum team made up of scrum masters, analysts, developers and designers to ensure items are delivered and documented correctly.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Ideally you’ll have around 5 years as Product Owner or Digital Product owner within Agile environment
- A knowledge of lean methods to experiment, validate and iterative on product decisions
- Experience working as part of a multi discipline team working with members from UX, analysts and Engineering
- Demonstrable experience in delivering high value initiatives and products
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis skills to both understand a problem and measure impact of changes
- Experience working in both Offline and Online customer journeys
- Has worked across Operations and Commercial to deliver products that get used by in-house and external users.
- A solid communicator and confident presenter – as comfortable presenting in-front of the board as to their peers.
- Has a bias to action – does not hide behind their desk and gets out and about across the business
- Pro-active, personable and social – is able to forge relationships with colleagues both within the office and those across other offices
- Has a user centred approach and ensures that the right balance is made between building the right thing, building it right and building it fast enough
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and how to get the best out of a problem whilst working as a team
- Able to work closely with UX to facilitate and plan UX research sessions
- Knowledge of funnel optimisation and business model optimisation
- Has experience working with less experienced product owners and is able to coach and mentor them in their methods
If this sounds interesting or you would like more information, please get in touch for more information.