Submit your application for consideration against this exciting opportunity from Sanderson Recruitment |
Digital Product Designer - Visual Designer
- £ 400 - £ 450
- City of London
As Digital Product Designer you will join a wider design team of 25 integrating new brands into the wider business by establishing design libraries and components. This retail company have undergone a recent digital transformation, as a result of which they have almost doubled their design team over the last 6 months, you will be required to be flexible and work collaboratively across multiple projects in an Agile environment.
- You will have experience of working on responsive web design across a range of devices
- You will have an eye for typography, colour, layout, brand systems, and a pixel perfect attention to detail.
- Strong experience using Sketch.
- You will have worked collaboratively with developers to make your design a reality in code in an agile environment.
- You will have a varied and exciting Digital Portfolio
- Experience of working on branding in an agency is advantageous.
- You will have a working knowledge of current user experience design principles, standards and trends.
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate your designs and ideas confidently and engagingly and the ability to present work and interface with all levels of management
- You will have strong experience working with interactive content and efficient at creating Pixel perfect production-ready artwork and assets
- You will have excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop and Illustrator
For more information on this role please get in touch with email@example.com