Submit your application for consideration against this exciting opportunity from Sanderson Recruitment |
Lead Service Designer
- £ 450 - £ 500
- City of London
As Lead Service Designer you will be joining a public sector organisation on an exciting transformation to deliver user-centred, evidence-based policy and end-to-end services. You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team to tackle services rolled out to a very large client base, UK wide.
The team will follow a user-centred design approach to designing policy and services that meet user needs and policy outcomes.
You will join a team with a User Researcher(s), Delivery and Product Manager to co-design and prototype solutions with users and working with policy people, analysts and others.
- You will be comfortable working through uncertainty and planning and leading discoveries
- You will want to help the government transform we delivers outcomes to users
- You will have deep expertise and passion for user-centred design
- You will be comfortable designing prototypes to test policy, not just services and digital products
- You will be adept at working an agile development environment, creating new services as part of a cross-disciplinary delivery team
- You can set direction - making decisions, evaluating impact and contributing to strategy
- You’ll have great communication skills and be confident to participate and engage with the both the most senior stakeholders and end users
- You’ll be able to collaborate with people who don’t have experience of user-centred design and agile and bring them along with you
- You’ll ideally have had previous experience of working on GOV.UK/GDS projects
- You’ll be enthusiastic about building capability in others and contributing to the department’s communities of practice.
For more information on this opportunity please get in touch with email@example.com